www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:37 pm 

I've caught up on reading all the posts. Can someone post something so I have something to read.

"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise." -
Gore Vidal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:07 pm 

Mmmm, I just had tarragon Cream Salmon for dinner?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:37 pm 

That sounds good. And I don't like Salmon.

"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise." -
Gore Vidal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:05 pm 

That does sound good!! I like salmon - I'd better, since I live in the Pacific Northwest. Had some for dinner a couple of nights ago, baked, with fresh asparagus and rice pilaf. Yes, I know, but I ate the asparagus anyway.

Wetters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:58 am 

You know I've heard that the smell that comes from eating asparagus comes from a cleansing property of the asparagus itself. It cleans out your urinary system of badness and that is what smells. So, the assumption is that if you ate asparagus often enough to keep cleaned out, you wouldn't have that smell anymore.

My two cents.

Gore Vidal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:39 am 

Sausage and mashed potatoe for us tonight I am afraid.

4wheeldave.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:24 pm 

If there was a zombie apocalypse I think I will move north. You never see a zombie walking around in the snow. I think if the tempeture was below freezing they would just freeze and couldn't eat you.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:56 pm 

Something something something!!! LOL.. Just Kidding :P

Wheels, mashed potatoes and saugage sound good, but I won't be eating that today.. it's Friday during Lent.. so I'm going out shortly for a Filet-O- fish at McDonald's..and will most likely be having Lenten (read:meatless) soup and sandwiches at my local parish..
In other news.. I was at the China pavilion at Epcot and bought myself a silk tie with a Chinese dragon on it.. symbol of the emperor.. and my dad was concerend about me being able to tie it since I have had difficulty in the past tying ties.. Well guess what..last night I did it.. using how to tie a tie youtube vids! It was a little bit short..so i'' redo it longer..but i'm quite proud of myself.. and after I get back from McDonald's it will be cleaning day.. my apartment does look like a tornado hit it..

For the record, Confidry tabs are MUCH wider that the tabs on the A+..but it seems to me anyway the A+ tend to stick better more times overall.. both work well for my extended wear needs.. and since I now have dress pants in 38 waist.. I can actualyl wear the confi dry or A+ while subbing.. which I did yesterday with good results. Well, it was good that I did, since I have run out of Tena Slip Maxi.. the extended wear diaper I was using while working..

Peace out!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II