www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 10:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Happy New Year-2013
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:02 am 

As we proceed into 2013, I hope everyone can look forward to a "good" year. Dealing with incon is never easy, we can only hope that it gets easier with experience and the better technology in disposable diapers that has been the case the last many years. We are here to support one another with moral support and tips and techniques that hopefully will help with the battle of the bladder....as Puffy puts it.

And speaking of Puffy Pants, I want to thank him for his attention to the forum and his wise comments and advise. I feel guilty often that I can't be here every day. I can't speak for the other mods, but I suspect they are tied up as well, so we don't see as much of Sandy or Paul Martin as we used to. Schoppy, and all of us, are lucky to have Puffy step up and "handle things" in an efficient manner. So a big public Thank You to Puffy!

And......Welcome aboard, Billiardnut......I wonder what you like to do in your spare time....probably has something to do with knocking balls around on a slate table with pockets! Gosh, I've not held a cue stick in so many years.....always kind of wished I had room for a pool table but that has never happened! Welcome to the forum; we look forward to your contributions and ideas and the opportunity to address your questions and concerns!

JoeK

Post subject: Re: Happy New Year-2013
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:00 pm 
Admin

Yes, Happy 2013 to all. I just wanted to give a little update on myself and let everyone know I haven't totally abandoned all hope. My wife is 13 weeks pregnant and I am trying my best to help her out with the cooking, cleaning, and our other two wonderful boys. I am also going to school full time.

My computer is a little bit disabled right now. My sister had my laptop on the floor and one of the kids stepped on it cracking the screen making it really difficult to read anything on the laptop. I am currently saving up the money to get a new computer or maybe an Ipad. I will be back in business soon. But for now, times are tough. But I will be here off and on. I do view the site from my iPhone every day to track progress. Its just a little difficult. But I am here. Take care.

Don

Post subject: Re: Happy New Year-2013
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:05 am 
Admin

Thanks JoeK, I do what I can, some days better then others. I appreciate the forum, it has been a great outlet for someone who does not have one close at hand to confide in, even if it is in anonymity, it is still a huge help getting and offering advice to others having to cope with type of issue. I also appreciate how much work goes into the running of a forum like this, it is certainly a daily attention giving job to keep it clean and trouble free, thanks for all your efforts Schoppy! I wish everyone the best 2013 they can have! :) Puffy