www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:02 pm 

Yes I can change myself in bed. What I think I’m going to do is just make sure I’m on a disposable chux pad when I wake up and let that absorb the excess urine. And change after that. Annoying but it should work

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:15 am 

looks like NS is real close to getting the corrected Megamax ..aka like the original in build quality and performance.
the ones out for the last year or so have been less than optimal, blue or white, made no difference

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:57 am 

So just a little update. I have an over abundance of chux pads. So at night I put 2 of them on a reusable pad. (They have tape on the back of them.) I sleep on that with a pul pant and no pj bottoms. The glory of being single and living alone. The chux absorbs the excess urine in the morning. During the day a crinklz with a booster pad seems to do the trick.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:38 pm 

I use the ConfiDry for both day and night but different boosters...Northshore XL for night and L for day. This is the most reliable combination I’ve had, and I’ve been in diapers since 1987. I seldom leak, and on those rare occasions when I do, my plastic pants help prevent catastrophic leaks. Unfortunately no diaper offers 100% protection, but this generally works for me. Certainly beats the the pre-SAP, pre-internet days. The only option then was cellulose fluff only diapers sold through drugstores. Better than nothing, but difficult.