Switch to full style
Post any comments, remarks, ideas, observations, experiences, concerns or questions here.
Post a reply

Hospital again.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:25 am

Hi guys sorry I have not been on here for a while. Am sure you all think he only comes on here when he has a major issue. Like I said sorry.
Well here we go again. Am about to leave for the hospital to have my left testicle removed. This is due to the infection I got three years ago on Christmas Day. It will be done under a general. I have new leg bag on and valve and a tenna plus diaper. Another six diapers in my bag as hospital ones in the uk are awful shaped pads with net pants to hold it in place. No thanks. I have had a shower shaved my balls said goodbye to the left one and am ready to go. Feeling nervous because if you remember last a March I had a double lung colapse during spinal surgery. Sure that won't happen I will be on my back for this operation not my front. Will message an update when I get home whenever that is. Thanks for reading.4wheeldave.

Re: Hospital again.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:10 am

Hi Dave
sorry to hear you have to have surgery hope all goes well and you have a speedy recovery, we are all hear to help and support each other when ever needed. We all get busy with life and some times taking a break from being online is not a bad thing.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:40 am

Good luck Dave and wishes for a quick recovery.

--John

Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:59 am

Good luck and have a speedy recovery.
All the best.

aurora borealis

Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:55 am

Hope for a speedy recovery !

Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:25 am

Add my best wishes for an uneventful operation and a speedy recovery. I had this surgery when I was an adolescent; I came through with flying colors. One downside is that I have had to explain my situation to numerous doctors, nurses and other medical professionals since.
Post a reply