www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Questional post
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:32 am 

Hello Ladies and gentleman,

I just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know we are still reading all post and continuing to be on the look out for those post from people that are here for the wrong reasons. I have been contacted by a few members with concerns over post being made over the past few weeks and I assure you, myself and the other moderators are not blind to this. These post are being watched and when a clear line has been crossed, then we will take the appropriate action. If you feel a member here is posting in one of these questional ways, please PM me and I will look into it and take action if needed.
The best suggestion I can make is if you feel like something is awry, shoot me a PM and don't let yourself get roped into that persons ulterior motives by replying. If they are just bating a hook and never get a bite, they will move to another pond soon enough.

Thanks
Rope

Post subject: Re: Questional post
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:29 pm 

Hey, I can get behind this too. Yeah, even me! This site is for actual support, and desires aside do not belong here- I get that and do all I can to separate the two while refraining from the latter. After all, I have more than enough experience on my medical "problems" alone to fill this site with more than enough info.

Let me also just say if anyone ever feels uncomfortable towards something I may say, don't hesitate to PM me too (or better yet just post it openly) and let me know. I've made a number of concessions here to "keep it professional" and will even edit a past post (and even my user name as I already have) to keep it that way.

That's the way this site is set up, and I respect that so it proves everyone else can too.

Post subject: Re: Questional post
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:13 pm 

Brian, I truly appreciate your efforts in that regard. Thanks for keeping the focus on support and information for managing incontinence.

W.