www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Molicare (white)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:36 pm 

Well I have finally had to get the new style Molicares as the blue ones are about gone.
I have been putting it off. Seems the sides are not plastic anymore but other than that they are doing fine. I had a decent stock of blue ones because I like them better than anything. (I am one who doesn't deal with change too well)
Thanks to all who helped with this situation when I asked about it a while ago.
TomT

Post subject: Re: Molicare (white)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:11 pm 

Hey TomT,

I've been using the white molicares for 6 or 8 months now, and they work great for me. They were the lavender color for the longest and then they changed them to white. They have the fabric like sides, but the main diaper is still plastic. They are a very good diaper. They are the most quiet plastic diaper I've ever used. Paul Martin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:53 pm 

I am currently using the white with fabric sides & all blue plastic-type Molicares. They have worked great, although I have leaked a few times during the night. I have doubled them because of this at times or I sometimes use a pad. I agree Paul - they are quiet and I find them good for daytime and nighttime use.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:01 pm 

Is that the Super or Super Plus that you are referring to? I have been using the Super and it has the cloth sides. I have only leaked a couple of times so far in the daytime. At night they are not very good and I woke up in a soaked bed. I will be getting the Super Plus soon from the VA so hopefully they work better for nights.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:52 am 
Admin

Doug,
The super is the white diaper with cloth side panels. The super plus is light purple. I was a little embarrassed by the color at first but I got over it quickly with their comfort and performance. I believe the Molicare super plus is a top performing diaper. I wear them all day both home and at work. For work, I put the diaper on at 6:00 am and am not able to change except for the case of bowel incon till 11 or 11:30am. The diaper lasts me around 5 hrs and I wet alot. I am very pleased with them. You won't be disappointed. I got over the color real quick. Now it's nothing to fret over. It is what it is.