Switch to full style
Disposables or cloth diapers? And why?
Post a reply

I use Dignity Plus Briefs for Full Incontinence Fecal/Urine

Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:38 pm

I purchase 2-3 cases at a time from Dignity Medical Supplies. I've found that they have great prices on many of the major brands. They only charge $7.95 for shipping an entire order so buying multiple cases just makes sense and i usually receive my shipments within 3 business days from when I place my orders. That's my 2 cents worth :)

Best Regards to All

-Tommy

Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:57 pm

I use XPmedical. Gary runs it. He has incontinence so he knows what our needs are. They are very comparably priced. I have found them to be very competitive and helpful. They have free shipping on cases. It will save your 7.95 on shipping. Hey, it helps. Try them and you won't be disappointed.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:46 pm

I too purchase regularly from XP Medical. Their product range is excellent, their service is consistently great and their prices are really hard to beat.

Occasionally I'll find a really good deal on e-bay, but if not it's to XP I go.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:51 pm

I agree

XP Medical and CTDC are both excellent companies staffed by wonderful people.
I have delt with both companies and I highly recommend them.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:58 am

I'm double incon (bladder & bowel), and I've found the Abena Extra M3, and the Abena XPlus M4 to work very well for my needs. Molicare is also a very good product but the Abena From diapers appear to have a better fit.
Post a reply