Switch to full style
Disposables or cloth diapers? And why?
Post a reply

Re: Abena Xplus

Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:44 pm

I used to use Abenas xplus. I had problems with the material separating and clumping on me. Has that problem been fixed??

Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:02 pm

I have tried several brands over the years, and IMO, Abena X-Plus is still one of the best on the market. I don't think there is any band that will not clump up if the diaper becomes saturated after several hours. Molicare is also a very good diaper but it will do the same after several hours of wear. The only alternative that I can think of would be to use cloth diapers. Hope this helps.

Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:27 pm

Thanks!!!

Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:41 pm

I have personally used many brands, but I have found that the Abena Xplus work very well.. I use them all the time... I have the same problem with them clumping up but like John said its only after several hours of use

Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:45 am

I have severe urge incontinence and have been using Abena X-Plus diapers 24/7 for several years. I've tried a number of other brands but think the Abenas are best overall.

A very good way to prevent clumping is to wear snuggly fitting underwear or compression shirts over your diaper. That also prevents the diaper from sagging when it gets wet.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:33 pm

These work very well for me - I have never had any issue with them personally. They are in my tops, along with the Tena Slip Maxi.
Post a reply