www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: B4NS
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:37 pm 

I never normally do this but feel compelled to do it.

I have been using b4ns for a little while now and of all the companies I have used since becoming incontinent this has been the best.

There delivery is fast, they are easy to communicate with and should you have a problem Philippe is amazing. I bought a case of arena x plus and around 50% had the tapes already stuck to various points on the diaper and after trying to remove them left most of them unusable. A few photos later it was all sorted out.

His prices are good, they include shipping so no surprises at the checkout and your order is shipped ultra fast after the order is placed.

I have since ordered more through philippe and will do well into the future.

5* to philippe and B4ns

Charlie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:29 pm 

Charlie-I've had good luck with B4NS too. I haven't bought disposables from them, only covers like the S1233. They were a little pricy, but a good quality product that lasted. I think they are made in Europe. It has been awhile though. I've pretty much settled on the ADC high back "leakmaster" They are about half the price, but only last about half as long. Guess its a wash. :)

Post subject: Re: B4NS
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:01 pm 

I agree completely. I've been buying Abena X-Plus and Bambino Bianca diapers from b4ns for about 5 years now. I always get excellent, swift service from the company.

Post subject: B4NS
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:40 pm 
Admin

I will agree and be added to this list any time. They are terrific, and fast on shipping, with very competitive prices. I have not bought from them in over a year, but last order was for the S1218 coverpants, and they are wonderful, a great fit and pretty well leakproof. :) Only downside was the price, :cry: but they do last if you handwash them and airdry, Puffy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:26 pm 
Admin

I was doing some shopping and price comparisons. I compared prices on the Bambino Bianco from B4NS and the Bambino company. At B4NS, the bianco was 96.30 for a size Lg case of 48. At the Bambino manufacturer, that same case was 76.75. Seriously, $20 more on the same item? Thats not even for shipping either. Bambino offers free shipping. So why would anyone shop at B4NS? Are all their items like this? Or just the bambino? I don't understand why such high prices.

I also looked at prices on the Molicare Super plus size medium. For a case of 56 at B4NS, the cost was 106.00. At XPmedical, that same case was 75.95. B4NS was $30 more than XPmedical....I don't understand. They are selling the same product and B4NS is way higher. Can someone clear this up for me? Is there something I'm misunderstanding?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:16 am 
Admin

I don't know Don, it could be that B4NS has free shipping, which of course they integrate into the prices. I did a look at XPMedical a few months ago for the Abena pant which is no longer available, and to ship it to Canada, which was not included was well over $30 I do recall, which for a small lighter item is absolutely outrageous... so the shipping could be the price difference... I'll stick to local for my supplies, wait for Senior's day, (which I am not :wink: ) and get the 20% off deal then... I am such a good son to go shop for my parents! :lol: Puffy