www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Found A Great Product !
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:40 am 

I have been trying everything, diapers, briefs and pull-up underwear. Diapers and briefs do not work well for me and don't see how they can stop leaks, the tapes are only good for a clean change. I searched high and low and I am now wearing Tranquility Premium Overnight Pull-up. This product has 75% more protection than my last pull up. I had a bowel movement that did leak, but it was no big deal. The Tranquility product at HDIS was $83 for 56 (X-L case of 56) but I had a credit on my account and a gift certificate and my cost was about $65. Only about $7.00 more per month, but I have been doing alot internet pricing and I had found a couple of places that have a lower price than HDIS. And I am still looking for better prices.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:59 pm 

This product has held some of my worst bowel movements. But it has let me down when it comes to urine. I have completly emptied my bowels in one and been fine, but my bladder is another subject. I have wet pants and bed sheets while wearing this product.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:40 pm 

In my experience, this is very good for day use, even if it's called "overnight." It's been less so for actual overnight, as part of my medical problem makes the volume of urine very unpredictable. Sometimes it will be such that I can hold long enough to get up and other times it will be too much to hold and gush out-- and sometimes leak as Justin says. But if necessary, I try to use cloth or the Abenas for night and the less expensive Tranquility for day.