www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:23 am 

PuddleGuy wrote:
AFAIK the only places to order Secure or Bambino are direct from the manufacturer.

Not true as far as Bambino are concerned.

Check out www.b4ns.com. They stock a large supply of Bambino brand diapers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:30 pm 

B4NS is international. So yes, people from outside the USA can get products there.

I was merely referring to within the US, sorry for the confusion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:26 pm 

I have been using the Secure XPlus and they have been working pretty good for me. This post got me to thinking so I went to the Bambino site and where is what I found, this was at the bottom of the all white diaper page.

Thanks again for visiting BambinoDiapers.com! Browse our Diapers , or tell some friends about us!

Are you interested in other adult diapers and incontinence care options?
Visit our friends at SecurePersonalCare.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:09 am 
Admin

Hehe, Are the prices the same on the two sites?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:47 am 

I only looked at the all white ones on Bambino's site and they are the exact same price as the Secure XPlus. The only difference I can see from the pictures are the Bambino's are truly all white diaper with a clear tape zone. The Secure XPlus that I have been using the tape Zone has their name and some numbers in that area and a wetness indicator.

I just wish that Secure and or other places that sell Abena Xplus would work on accepting FSA Mastercard so that I don't have to file extra paper work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:23 am 

I just looked at the link provided above. I would use a size Medium BUT 41 BUCKS FOR 16 DIAPERS ARE YOU NUTS!!!!! :shock: WHAT HAVE THEY GOT GOLD PLATED TAPES :shock: I get my Abri forms 42 to a case for around that price
..............................................Sandy :shock:

Post subject: Abri X-Plus
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:31 pm 

Sandy - Where do you get X-Plus' for that price? I get a case for about $58. Yours is WAY cheaper!

Oh, wait... let me guess... EBay??? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:37 pm 

Sandy,
I don't know what you looked at but the Secure XPlus and the Bambino plan white ones are $65.96 for 48 shipping included. That breaks down to about $1.38ea for medium diapers.

I haven't tried and don't care to try the Bambino but have been using the Secure XPlus. For me they are about if not a little better than the Abena XPlus. On a normal day I only go through 2 or 3 diapers in 24hrs. My worst day, I have gone through 5 in 24hrs. Anything lesser or having to add boosters was raising the cost. That is why I gave the Secure Xplus a try.

The tightwad that I am, I don't want to spend much money and I don't want to change while at work either so I have been doing my best to find what works that meets those needs.

I do have to admit the tapes on these do hold much better for me than anything else I have tried so far. The only problem I have now is that I want to use my FSA Mastercard and I haven't found anyone that sells anything good that will accept it.

Kent

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:18 pm 

I was talking about the Bambino. But if your talking about paying that much for only 48 of the secure Xplus more power to you I wouldn't pay that. much? They are an OK diaper but they are no Abri Form. Your still paying close to twice what I pay for a case of 42 Abri Form X plus Diapers.
............................Sandy :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:22 pm 

It' really tough for me to consider paying over a dollar for a disposable diaper. I've been using Tranquility slimline briefs for a number of years now at 77cents each. They are not the best diaper out there, but for the cost per each, I'm quite satisfied. ......Paul Martin