www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:06 am 

Hi all: I just got a call from Loving Comfort! It sounds like they are back in business.

Alas, it went to voicemail and it was too late to call them back. But as soon as I hear what the full story is, I will let you all know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:49 am 

I'll check out there website. I bought a lot of cloth diapers from them way back when. They were gone for a long time. They sure missed a lot of business! ........Paul Martin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:11 am 

Thanks, ILuvLA, for that good news.....hope they get back up with the same good stuff they had in the past!

I feel their pull on diapers were the best available!

Most offer "training pants" that have soakers in the center only that often are the bulky foam like material. And very little material on the sides.

Loving Comfort made a real diaper that pulled on; as I recall you could get it in 3 or 4 or even 5 layers, the outer two plies being birdseye and the inner plies being terrycloth for softness and great absorbancy. The layers were throughout the entire pant; not just a soaker strip....so they'd work for overnight and those who sleep on their side and wanted the convenience of a pull on diaper rather than a pin on prefold.

Let's hope they are indeed getting back to providing great diapering products!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:31 am 

Confirmed! They are back in business.

Well ... According to "Steve", they were always in business. He said that they have been severely short-staffed for some time now. So when a customer would call, they would rarely be able to pickup the phone. And unless a message was left, they could not contact the caller. I didn't ask why they didn't return the many emails that I read ISC forum-folks had left.

He also stated that they were very much back-logged on fulfilling orders. In my case, I had put in an order (I've been considering cloth since disposables are racking up the $$$'s) back in late December. It took them two months to get back to me!

I asked Steve if they were caught up with their backlog and he said "almost". He implied that in a few more weeks, they'll be back to normal.

So it sounds like they are back (or "always were") in business. If you call them, Steve said to leave a message and they will return the call. And if you email them, he asked for a little patience. I suggest for the pressing questions that you call rather than email. It sounds like that will get a better and faster response.

Hope this helps!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:02 am 

I have been looking for a good quality pull-on diaper and tried several but was unable to find one that didn't leak at night. One of the places I went was Loving Comfort Diaper company and found their pull-on diaper to be the best pull-on diaper on the market. Gary manufacturing makes a high qulaity pull-on diaper but even thier diaper falls short in quality and price to the pull-on diaper Loving Comfort makes.

Steve at Loving Comfort has been great to work with and there is one VERY IMPORTANT thing you need to know before making a purchase with this company,.....they make the diaper(s) you purchase AFTER they receive payment. All diapers are made to order so you need to allow about 3 weeks before delivery. If you call leave a msg and Steve will call you back usually the next day if you leave a your phone number.

If you want quality diapers at a "reasonable" price I'm sure you will NOT be disappointed in the quality of the product you purchase from this company. However, if you want FAST service you probably should look else where to make your purchase,....quality cloth diapers at a reasonable price,....yes;....... fast service,.....no.

Post subject: loving comfort
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:29 am 

good product except elastics they wear out i dont think it hard ti repair just time consuming the pants lasts for ever