www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Bambino Diapers?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:12 pm 

BTW save yourself the extra money and just buy a Secure XPlus. They are pretty much the same thing as the Bambinos. Or at least they used to be. I haven't purchased either in some time. Mostly use Wellness, Abena M4s and cloth now.

-Darin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:39 pm 

I use Absorbs disposable diapers which are supplied by the VA. I wear plastic pants over them and very seldom have and problems

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:04 am 

I have been using Bambinos for a while now and without a doubt in my mind these are the best diaper's on the market. I use the Bianco's all white ones, as neither me nor my wife appreciate the baby designs.

I would be still using them but B4NS has lost its way recently with supply issues.

I did try the cushies the other day with the one tape design. I have completely overlooked the pampers style design just because these are the best diaper for night use I have found. I move alot in my sleep and the tapes being huge hold really well. Again, B4NS has no stock of these either right now....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:06 pm 

There are apparently supply issues with disposable diapers all around right now. Have not been able to get an answer as to why from anyone yet.

The only thing that comes directly to mind is that the Chinese New Year may have thrown some things off, as most factories over there shut down for a couple of weeks as all the workers travel to their ancestral homes.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:07 am 

CharlieP wrote:
I have been using Bambinos for a while now and without a doubt in my mind these are the best diaper's on the market. I use the Bianco's all white ones, as neither me nor my wife appreciate the baby designs.

I would be still using them but B4NS has lost its way recently with supply issues.

I did try the cushies the other day with the one tape design. I have completely overlooked the pampers style design just because these are the best diaper for night use I have found. I move alot in my sleep and the tapes being huge hold really well. Again, B4NS has no stock of these either right now....

Just wear pajama pants over them. If nobody sees your diapers they can be any color/design you want them to be :P.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:14 pm 

I will give the ABDL folks one thing, they are supremely picky about their diapers. So typically products designed and marketed for them tend to be top notch.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:08 am 

So I got two sample packs of the white Bambino, one in medium and one in large. I am kind of between sizes and never know when I switch brands which size will fit.

I have to say these are the softest, most comfortable diapers I have ever used! The plastic backing is soft and the inner material is very comfortable. Some of the store bought diapers can be a bit abrasive on the crotch, and some of the plastic backed diapers make me feel like I am wearing a trash bag, but not these. And it was very thirsty. When I woke up wet this morning I had to check because I didn't feel wet, and when I stood up and flooded the thing I still didn't feel wet--and it was pretty full.

I did find that the medium is too small for me. I like that they are a bit of a low rise around the waist (I have had to cut the extra off of wellness briefs and Abenas), but the mediums didn't quite make it around my waist. I'll have to try the large ones soon. But overall I really liked them.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:54 pm 

Glad you had a positive experience with the product. There was a time there when I used Bambinos almost exclusively. Unfortunately they made some size revisions a little while ago so now the medium is too small and the large swallows me whole. Sucks, but they lost a good customer. Lately I've been sticking with Abena X-plus for nights and Wellness Briefs during the day, with cloth mixed in for good measure.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:15 pm 

I guess the jury is still out on the Bambinos. I love everything about them except the sizing. The large fits around the waist but allows for a little space between the diaper and my butt. I haven't had a leak but it could. The mediums fit the contour of my butt better but they don't reach around my waist enough to stick well. I'll need to get more samples before I commit to these. I have some of the same issues with wellness briefs.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:38 pm 

I wear Secure X-Plus diapers. I ordered the samples from Bambino. I think the Bambino holds more and the tapes work better on the Bambinos

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8