Disposables or cloth diapers? And why?
Post a reply

Printed diapers

Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:43 pm

I am considering purchasing some printed diapers from Bambino. I know it's an adbl site, but I have tried there all white diapers and find them excellen! I thought something not so institutional would be a nice change. I'm a little embarrassed just thinking about it. Has anyone used printed diapers? It's probably the designs that concern me the most. It would be nice if some adult diaper distributor would come up with a more mature design.

Re: Printed diapers

Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:03 pm

I guess, technically, the wetness indicator is printed, so all disposable diapers are printed to some extent. However, if manufacturers wanted to, they could print using patterns appropriate for adults.

Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:20 pm

Northshore has their Supreme, Supreme Lite, and Mega Max in various colors without having to go to the "prints". I really like the Supreme dark blue and wear them when I need a break from the institutional all white diapers. If the ABDL prints are your thing that's OK with me but probably not the norm here on ISC.

Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:01 pm

If you're concerned about the print, you can consider a cover. Aside from that, I have used a few printed diapers, but they don't really seem cost-effective to me.

Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:10 pm

I feel ya, all white gets boring but ultimately my budget decides and that is the institutional boredom of ComfyDry 24/7
Post a reply