www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mega Max sizing
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:25 am 

I am considering ordering a case of Mega Max diapers. From those that have tried these, how do they run in size. I hear mentioned that they run a little larger than other diapers. I have about a 31" waist and 35" hip. Would a small or medium be my best bet? Also, I see that the Rearz company has come out with a single tape on each side product called Rearz Inspire Select. Has anyone tried these? A single tape would be nice if the fit is right. Thanks for any advise.

Post subject: Re: Mega Max sizing
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:25 am 
Admin

Dp66,
I have a 36” waist and 40” hip and I can wear a small. They do run a little big. The smalls did fit but they were a little too trim. For you they should work though. I wear a medium.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:30 am 

dp66 wrote:
I am considering ordering a case of Mega Max diapers. From those that have tried these, how do they run in size. I hear mentioned that they run a little larger than other diapers. I have about a 31" waist and 35" hip. Would a small or medium be my best bet? Also, I see that the Rearz company has come out with a single tape on each side product called Rearz Inspire Select. Has anyone tried these? A single tape would be nice if the fit is right. Thanks for any advise.

My suggestion would be to contact Northshore and ask for a sample of each size and see which one fits/works best for you. My waist size ranges from 38ish to 40ish (currently closer to 40) and I wear a large. I was able to wear a medium before I put on a few extra pounds, but it was a bit snug, especially around the legs.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:52 pm 

you are probably easily into the medium range.
Mega Max is the only one that I can fit into a medium. 38" and about200lbs
large had too much of the landingzone area that irritated the hell outa my hips
the should be able to get you some samples pretty easy tho . id get the small and medium in your case