Switch to full style
Disposables or cloth diapers? And why?
Post a reply

ConfiDry 24/7 vs Rearz InControl

Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:03 pm

I would like to know if anyone uses these diapers. I know the Rearz are an expensive diaper, but the times I have worn them I have found them to be very comfortable. I can also go a long time before I need to change. According to what I have read, the ConfiDry 24/7 is also a good quality diaper, and somewhat cheaper than the Rearz. I have also read that they run large. I have a 30" waist and 35 inch hip. Would I wear a medium or a small? I have also tried the Better Dry, but don't find them as comfortable. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: ConfiDry 24/7 vs Rearz InControl

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:40 pm

I have tried and like both the Dry 24/7 and Rearz, and agree that the Rearz are comfortable and have a high capacity. The expense is what keeps me from using them on a regular basis. The ConfiDry 24/7 are very good, with a bit thicker plastic than others. They do run large, so where I normally wear a Large in most brands, I order Mediums in them. I especially like them for when I want to be a bit more discreet, as they are a tighter, less bulky fit than a Large NS supreme for example. For my needs they have a good capacity for daytime use, but due to heavy flooding at night, I wear BetterDry/Crinklz.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:13 pm

I have tried both diapers and like both, but for different purposes. Both have white plastic shells. The Rearz Inspire +In control is more absorbent than the Dry 24/7. It has an ISO rating of 5,316ml in size Large. It also has excellent tall internal standing leak guards, a front taping panel, and a very wide crotch to accommodate large booster pads.

I found the Rearz to run a tad small and made the right decision by buying the next larger size. That size fits me very well. I have found the Rearz to be excellent for night use. It is a bit bulky for daytime wear although one could wear it with very loose-fitting jeans.

The Dry 24/7 remains my mainstream diaper for all daytime activities. I can wear a Dry 24/7, with a booster pad, under a pair of jeans and no one would notice (even if they stared at my butt).

For me, the biggest down side about the Rearz Inspire +In Control is the cost. :(

Cost-wise it is difficult to do better than buying ConfiDry 24/7 by the case from XP Medical.

--John

Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:15 pm

John, you mentioned the sizing for the Rearz to be a bit small for you. However, you did not mention anything about sizing with the 24/7. I have read some reviews indicating that they run a little large. Have you found that to be true? I have a 30" waist and 35" hip. It looks like I would wear a medium, but not really sure.

Dennis
Post a reply