Switch to full style
Disposables or cloth diapers? And why?
Post a reply

Re: Betterdry Diapers

Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:00 am

I think the BetterDrys are a great diaper, probably the best i've ever tried.

The leak guards are the tallest i've ever seen and I think that should be on every diaper.
That makes it a lot better for either fecal or urinary incontinence for the diaper to help contain it till the diaper has a chance to absorb it all.
Yes it does swell up a little when wet, but I always wear baggy pants so i'm not worried about that.
I did have a little trouble with the lower right tape on the first 2 I tried, but I think that was just the way I was taping it on.
All of the others that I have put on have not had that problem, thus just proving that it was probably operator error. :oops:
I do plan on ordering a case as soon as they get them back in. :D

I have also tried the newer version of the supremes with the elastic waist.
I do like the elastic waist on the back, I think that it has helped in preventing some leaks when laying on my back.
I did have a little clumping, but nothing that I had to worry about. Nothing like i've had on other diapers.
They are still a great diaper, but I wish they had the leak guards of the better dry's :lol: :lol:

I do wear plastic pants over my disposables, especially if im going out of the house, just in-case I have a leak.
Its just something I always have done. :D

Schoppy

Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:07 am

Schoppy -

I believe they are back in as my case shipped out yesterday. So you may want to check!

Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:40 am

these are the best diaper I have used! If I don't have a BM then I go through only 2 a day with a BM it can be high as 10. im ic bladder and bowel.
Post a reply