www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Wellness diapers
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:50 am 

Does anyone have an opinion on the Wellness diapers? I have tried many of the premium diapers and am looking for one that is a little bit more economical. I know many here use the 24/7, and I have as well. Unfortunately, I'm sort of in between sizes. The small fits, but a bit snug, and the medium is way to large. I have a 30" waist with 34"-35" hips. I have found that the Bambino all white diaper fits well, but a little expensive. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Wellness diapers
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:04 pm 

I've tried both their Wellness and Wellness Superios. Their standard line is a bunch of useless crap. There is absolutely nothing in common with them and a true "nasa" diaper. Don't even think about trying them.

Their Superios are probably a little bit below average. Better than depends or attends, but not as good as abena or the old tenas.

Not even these ones even come close to being a true premium diaper. They are too thin and rely on too much sap. They are not good for any kind of sustained wetting, let alone flooding, and will get squish and easily separate/clump when moderately wet.

I can also say for me, the way they were cut/designed left a gap at the front and back of my legs. This led to way too many leaks even when only half the diaper was wet. I personally would not recommend using them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:30 pm 

I have also had bad luck with Wellness diapers. I do not recommend them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:40 pm 

Wellness just don't fit that we'll. They are definitely soft but they kinda fit bit awkward.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:15 am 

Wellness diaper just didn't work for me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:01 pm 

A couple of weeks ago I received an offer from Unique Wellness for a free sample of their "New & Improved" diaper. One of the improvements they mention was improved resistence to tearing in the back.

I tried a few days later, overnight, only to discover the next morning, that back of the diaper had split open overnight :(

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:47 pm 

I tried their sample as well. Ain't going to go there. I guess I'll stay with what I've been using. I find that the Bambino all white diaper fits the best, and is quite absorbent. I understand that they are coming out soon with a new hybrid called Magnifico. It will have an infantile print on it, but they are also going to offer an all white version as well. We will see. I'm afraid they be pretty expensive.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:07 pm 

Yeah, I had the problem with the Wellness diapers as well... PLUS they made my skin break out when I wore them. Not sure what caused it, but they did.

Marcus Aurelius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:55 am 

I'm a little late to this discussion, but I'll add my 2p anyway.

I don't like Wellness briefs. The first time I tried them, I thought they were pretty good. I ordered more and was disappointed. The odor control is terrible, and I got one of the batches that were full of pinholes (2 of the 3 bags). I got a sample of the Superio Signature, and they were okay, but not worth the premium price.