www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 6:35 pm 

im okay with having to change often. i do it usually anyway. while try to work on them covering a better diaper, can the ones medicaid provide at least hold one wetting?
im willing to give them a shot and the medical supply place where i live is shipping me a case. if i can make them work ill use them.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:10 am 

That "depends" on how well hydrated you are (how much you pee), and how active you are.

Its been a few years, but the last time I tried the new attends diapers the cotton filling completely broke apart after just 1 hour of wearing them. They would also only hold one full flooding or two moderate wettings for me too.

Of course, I am also active and stay well hydrated too. While they did work for me, they did so poorly. I had way too many leaks with them, even with using a booster pad and diaper cover at the time. I also didn't care for needing to change so often, or for how loud these diapers are (they are the best for advertising you're incontinent, which I didn't care for).

So yeah, they will probably be just enough for you, but I'm guessing having to wear them will motivate you to get something better.