www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:46 pm 

Okay, I tried the large. Like I thought way too big. I have a 38" waist and the mediums just over lap. The tapes make it about 3/4 of the way onto the landing plastic, but way better than not being able to get a seal around your legs because they almost touch in the front. I guess I need to lose a couple inches. By the way, they only put the Forsite name and size on the samples I recieved, the case is just white with the plastic landing area and a faint yellow line down the middle. Wish they'd add an inch or 2 to the mediums and keep the large the same, that way there would be a good overlap. Very thick when wet and definitely not the most stealth-- but I'd rather have dry pants with the diaper bulge that most people don't recognize than wet pants(especially the 2 half-moon pattern on your rear) and everyone knowing you pissed yourself. Also, friends upholstery will stay dry in these and they probably know anyway. Again, really thick and that's when dry! I will buy again if the price doesn't start sky rocketing. They raised the price $5.00 cad right after my order. I got them for 69.99 cad and now they're on sale for 74 cad--regularly 79.99 at age of comfort. Anyone got any leads on coupons?