www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My stockpile.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:51 pm 

Luckily I don’t have to wear 24/7 (thank god). I only have to wear during flare ups.

For normal use I wear Tena slip Maxi plastic back. Its comfortable, can fit under almost any clothing , holds up well and can take most things I can throw at it.

For day when Im at my worst or if I am travelling or away from toilets I use the REARZ inspire. Probably the best diaper I have seen. Never used it to capacity as I change it for hygiene purposes first. Contains bowel orders well as it has a thick plastic backing (thicker than anything I have seen). Dont want go into to much detail but got stuck in traffic for 4 hours when my IBS went nuts and it took 2 very large faecal accidents without leaking.
It thick but shaped well that it can hide under jean. Only downside is price! Dam its pricey. Because of that I only wear on my worst days.

I have cloth backed Tena Maxi for if/When I develop a rash or if a heat wave. Hate cloth backs but hate rashes more.

Also Have a cloth diaper. To bulky for day use but exceedingly comfortable so I wear around the house if I can between using plastic backs to help give my skin time to breath.

Post subject: Re: My stockpile.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:21 pm 

Glad you have been able to find what works for you. It is always a good feeling when you know you can rely on you protection.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:22 am 

Yup think its makes the world of diffrence if you have have something you trust and you feel comfortble wearing.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:57 pm 

Glad you found a diaper that works for you!

Marcus Aurelius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:44 pm 

If you like Tena or Rearz then you should try Northshore or Confidry. You will be pleasantly surprised on how much better they work.