www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Secure X-Plus
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:54 pm 

I haven't seen a thread on this product, so I was curious as to whether or not anyone here has tried them? Are they worth the money? Do they hold up? Thinking of trying them for my daytime diaper, as they look thinner than the 24/7 but still have some absorbency. Also, are they the same as the Total Dry X-Plus?

Marcus Aurelius

Post subject: Re: Secure X-Plus
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:36 pm 

Porkchop

See http://www.incontinencesupport.info/Sec ... fnej3eCOc0
And also if you go to the link I gave you for diaperinfo, you can find a good many reviews of incontinence products http://www.diaperinfo.com/diaperreviews.html
The secure x plus are now 'totaldry x plus'. You can find them on bambinodiapers.com

Post subject: Re: Secure X-Plus
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:42 pm 

KDLSTAR,

Thanks! I just bookmarked those two sites for future references. The information there helps, I think I might order a sample of the TotalDry X-Plus! Incidentally, I tried the Bambino Bianco that the DiaperInfo site evaluated, ordered a sample to test the fit first and got their white one and one with patterns.... Oddly, I was only charged for the Bianco brand. I liked the fit and comfortability, but of their two the patterned one was better. I just couldn't see using it on daily basis as they were like $2 a diaper. That, and if you are accidently caught wearing, god forbid, at least a plain one will get you less odd looks. :shock: I had hesitated to mention the experience, given the nature of that diaper dealer, but they were recommended on a few other incontinent type groups. Luckily I found the cool kids, because this site is better at keeping it to the pertinent topics than others. (thumbs up emoticon) Plus, you guys haven't steered me wrong and my wallet thanks you!! Anyway, I digress.... I wonder if the TotalDry has their own site or other locations I could order from so I can deduct them as a medical expense at the end of the year... Off to research the interwebs!!

Marcus Aurelius