www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sale on ComfiDry 24/7!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:00 am 

For those of us that use the Dry 24/7 diapers, the maker of ComfiDry 24/7 is running a sale till 2/3/2015. $99.95USD for a case of 72 (i.e., $1.39/diaper); free shipping in continental US.

Here's the link: http://www.dry247.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=1&categorylayout=default&Itemid=133.

Hope this helps!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:14 am 

Not to steal your thunder, ILuvLa, but I would feel remiss if i didn't point out that while the case price sale is competitive..the price on a bag is still more than what Gary charges for a bag on XP Medical.. although bag prices on his site don't include shipping, so i guess the cost figures out to be the same more or less... hmm..I guess Confidry site does come out on top after all.. it seems that shipping prices is the great equalizer when it comes to incontience product websites..either the price is more and includes "free" shipping, or the diapers are advertised at a lower price and then they tack on shipping. However, were it not for this sale, Gary would be selling ConfiDry for less..

That all being said, if i were in the mood to use ConfiDry, despite the price being virtually the same, I would still buy from Gary, because I am absolutely sold on his EXCELLENT customer service. I can rely on my orders being shipped within a day of ordering, and the order usually gets to my apartment building the day after it ships. Out of all the times I placed my order, only ONCE did i need to wait a week to get my order. It is usually here at my dorstep within 3 days MAX. I am curious how does that shipping time compare with ConfiDry's shipping? I would like to hear input from anyone who buys ConfiDry manufacturer direct..how long do you wait on shipping? Where do they ship from?

ILuvLa, do you know how long this sale is going on? This might be a good way for me to get what I need for the upcoming camp session..have to discuss that with my mom.

Peace out!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:27 am 

ILuvLA, that is an excellent price for the ConfiDry 24/7, particularly as I usually buy by the case!

I wonder why the deep discount. Perhaps they are about to make a change and are trying to reduce inventory?

ConfiDry is offering the 24/7 for $.17 per diaper less than XP Med, when purchasing a case. This particularly is of interest to me as I am about to buy another case (the ConfiDry 24/7 is my primary diaper).

I rarely purchase blindly from a retailer solely based on loyalty, but Gary of XP Med really has gained my trust and deserves some customer loyalty. I am torn in this instance but probably will go ahead and buy from Gary.

--John

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:18 am 

JD/Geek: I too enjoy and benefit from Gary's excellent service and pricing; in fact, I have another order from him on its way. Thus, I was torn between loyalty and cost. In the end, cost won out and I decided to save a few dollars on the "per the case" price (I buy by the case as it is more cost effective).

I trust others will need to decide between loyalty and savings. In my case, my entire incontinence ordeal has been quite expensive (as many of us have experienced). The ability to save some dollars was the deciding point for me.

Geek: No worries on "stealing my thunder". I only buy by the case and didn't even look at the per bag price. And the sale runs tell February 3rd.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:19 am 

IluvLA, I can say "amen" to the expense. I was shocked to calculate the total yearly cost of my incontinence.

--John

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:24 pm 

I was reading about this earlier when I had an alert on Confidry from supplier by email, I mean the company I usually buy my products from and they're in Germany.

So I had heard about these super bulky things some yesrs before but looking at an 18 pack on Amazon I yhink it was worked out at roughly £30 for the nappies and £70 to post them to the UK.

Similarly if you wanted to try a sample it would be £16 for a pair, that's including postage. My suppliers were offering at 41 euros a pack and the postage from Germany to me is usually around £30 which I don't mind because I usually order in bulk so it is worth it.

The point I want to make is not so much about the exorbitant price of Confidry, it was reading the comments about how amazing they were lasting into a second day, I'm like, how could anyone want to do that, I change soon as it is needed.

I guess the other thing about these is the bulkiness of them showing from behind when it is hard enough to be discreet; the ones I have are 3000ml. I guess some people don't mind it snd of course it's each to their own in style and brands.

I just wondered what others thought about this supernappy and the cost of it and who has used them; are they really comfortable with all that bulk?

My first post - thank you for letting me join your board.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:24 am 

Hi Ginco and welcome to the site. I do use the Comfidry 24/7. I usually use them overnight and when I am wearing jeans or just not my dress work pants. But that is mostly due to the noise factor than the bulk. I really don't care too much about bulk anymore. I buy pants that are big enought to cover the bulk without giving it away. I know I need a good quality diaper that will handle multiple wettings before I get the chance to change. I usually will go 4 to 5 hours in between changes and if I am staying hydrated, I will wet often. When I'm at work in my dress pants, now I usually use the Northshore Care brand diapers as they seem more discrete noise wise than the 24/7.

"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise." -
Gore Vidal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:57 pm 

@msshendo

A good point about the pants, just buy a larger size up to make it less notIceable, the only downside to that is usually the larger the pants the longer the leg!

Out of curiosity the best way for me to try the Confidry is to add a sample pack of two to my next order.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:31 pm 

Some online retailers will send a sample pack on its own and sometimes without charging shipping. Check that out as well. I think XP Medical will do that but off the top of my head without checking I'm not 100% sure.

"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise." -
Gore Vidal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:39 am 

Just finished ordering another case at the reduced price with free shipping. This is the 3rd month in a row. I hope they can hold the price at what it is now. That $25.00 savings every time I order is much needed. A case lasts 26 days and over a year period the savings is huge. When you find something that works it make you reluctant to use anything else. I get mine through XP Medical and they have always been good. The ConfiDry's are shipped out of Michigan & I live in Illinois so I can always count on my order arriving in 2-3 days.