Switch to full style
There are MANY different types.
Post a reply

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:15 pm

Dear Maria:
I am also very new to this forum and must agree that I have been greatly helped by reading this material! Thanks Paul and Sandy very much (other too)
I like Paul am wearing disposable diapers during day at work and prefer re-usable products at night. I have been wearing night time diapers for 14 years (I am 55) I have experimented with so many different types. I have found that wearing thick gauze diapers and Leak Master Plastic pants from Adult Cloth Diaper co has worked the best for me.
I have been loyal customer of VI Products but they have unfortunately gone out of business.
My wife is handicapped so I have to do my own laundry, and I really do not mind as cloth diapers are more comfortable for me.
During the day I used Molicare disposables and also the Abri Form which are the best.
I know little about finance and credit cards but we in US can buy pre-paid cards and that may be helpful. The on-line access to incontinence products is very helpful. I have had excellent service from XP but they do not carry the type of Molicare I use, they come from Magic.
Nice to meet you all
TomT

Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:12 pm

TomT

Thanks for your first post and the kind words. I am glad you have found some help on the forum, Sandy is such a great help for the ladies who want to hear a woman's view of incontinence. We men can be helpful, but it's the womam's touch that gives female incontinence sufferers a little more comfort. ......Paul Martin
Post a reply