www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:00 pm 

Padded53 wrote:
urgeoab76: One trick a lot of us use to "disguise" our diapers is to wear a dark colored boxer brief over it. It covers even a thicker premium pull-up very well and even provides a little support should your diaper get a bit heavy.

One other thing I forgot to mention in my first post was if you order from Northshore Care Supply you can ask for a few samples so you can try their various products out before ordering a large amount and finding it's not right for your needs.

Thanks. Good idea about getting some samples. I would hate to spend X amount of dollars only to find out the product is not for me. So far the Depend Real-Fit are working out just fine during the day. Hopefully, I won't have many more nighttime "episodes".

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:52 pm 

Well, I ordered some samples. For just basic daytime use, I went straight to the company. One was Depend Fit Flex in two different sizes. I've been wondering how the Fit Flex compares to my "Real Fit" that I use every day, and I've also been wondering if I could benefit from the next size up, and they are sending both, which was free. The next free sample from was from Tena, the Overnights. The final samples, though not free, were Tranquility ATN, Prevail Briefs, and Wellness Superio. I plan to order some more samples probably next week from Northshore. I'll probably order the Better Dry, North Shore Supreme, both tab style for night time use, and for the Pull-On style for day use, probably the North Shore Go Supreme, Molicare Mobile, and maybe the Abena Abri-Flex Premium. Just curious if they will look too bulky under my shorts. Guess I will find out! I think I am going to start writing down when I have an "accident" while sleeping, as it happened again last night. No new food or drink or rx medicine, so not really sure why it's happening. Have a good weekend, guys!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:37 pm 

Just tried the Tena Overnights and they fit perfectly, though at that time, I had no idea they were for female anatomy, they fit the same as my Depend Real Fit, and the coverage is slightly longer and slightly wider. Softer, too. These will probably be my "go to" daytime pullons after I run out of Real Fit. Now, those Wellness Superio look freaking huge. I'll have to do some complex mathematical equations on how to put them on, lol.