There are MANY different types.
Post a reply

Concerns about dressing up

Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:56 am

For women's clothing I have been able to deal with wardrobe adjustments. However what about more dressy clothing?

Dressy clothing

Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:55 am

LtsofQues,
Are you talking about a dress rather than slacks/jeans? I really wish some of our female members would jump in and help you here. My dressing up is a suit. Anybody out there that can help, LtsofQues?? .....Paul Martin

Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:02 am

When you say dress up what do you mean? for me it's a skirt with a suit jacket and blouse. or even once in a great while a dress. But being a loose fit jean/overalls and T-shirt flannel person dresses are pushing it for me :lol: ........................Sandy

Thanks

Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:30 am

I don't dress up much either. Just in case I have to I wil have to try my clothes on first. Before if I had to dress up I wouldn't drink anything and would be so dehydrated because I was afraid of leaking on the back of a skirt from sitting. I remember going places like a wedding and having such a bad headace I could barely see. I'm not willing to do that anymore so I'll have to adjust. Maybe for an event like that the plastic pants you talked about would help.

Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:04 pm

if you dress up ie dress's and the sort, what i have done is where biker shorts over my diaper, which make i very unnoticible, but i would dare try anything shorter that knee length, that could be dangerous

Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:44 am

Hi CSW

When you say dressing up what do you mean. or should I say what type of dress are you referring to :?:
.........Sandy :)

Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:47 pm

I rarely get out anymore. Plus I'm in a wheelchair and need help from my nurse & husband for everything. So I dont often dress up. In the past I had wore full dresses with control top hose over my protection to cut down on the bulk & noise.
Post a reply