Switch to full style
Have you traveled through an airport?
Please post your experiences, good or bad.
Post a reply

Its holiday travel time

Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:22 pm

I fly to Colorado on Thursday to see my family. My plan of action is to take and wear a couple megamax. One for the flight so I dont have to change mid air. Its about a 4 hour flight. I'll make sure I'm dry before security and before I get on the plane.

For the time in Colorado I had a case of totaldry xplus sent to my parents house. My mom put one pack at their apartment in town and took 3 up to the cabin in the mountains where we will be spending the majority of the time. I'll use my reusable bed pad, disposable bed pad, and boosters on this trip.

I've been doing this long enough that I think I have it down to a science. :)

Re: Its holiday travel time

Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:02 pm

enjoy your trip, sounds like you have a good plan.

Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:02 pm

Thanks batman. I ordered the case of totaldry seeing as I'll be drinking more water with the high altitude. I expect itll be a good trip.

Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:21 pm

i woke up 2 hours late. my ride was scheduled to show up at 8:50 and i woke up at 8:30. when i woke up it was bright out and thought "oh shit". i got up, panicked for a second and quickly got up and changed and dressed faster than i ever haave before. i downed my meds, fed the cat and hauled ass. i got outside as soon as my ride was pulling up. not how i wanted to start my day. i got to the airport, got TWO pat downs because of my "undergarments" (i cant go through metal detectors cause of my implant) and almost had a private screening but someone was in the room and it was going to take too long they said. thank god. at the gate with a coffee now keeping a close eye on my flight. ready for all of this to be over.

Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:15 pm

Glad to hear you made your flight. Enjoy your time with your family.
Post a reply