www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:08 pm 

Everyone has been griping about the cost of "protection" over the last couple of years. But I have found that in Ontario, Canada, the best deal on the products I need are found at Walmart.ca.

For example, the TENA Proskin Super Briefs at $29.99 Cdn per bag of 24 (Medium). That's $2.14 each (approx $1.58 USD). Of course, these are cloth backed that many don't like. But I find no issue with these for bedtime use. It's understood that those that have F-IC may have stricter requirements.

During the day I rely on the TENA Ultimate Extra pull-ups for $29.99 Cdn per bag of 28 (Medium). That's $1.07 Cdn each or about $.79 USD. Not everyone can get by with a pull-up during the day, and even my days may be numbered. But for now, these do the job.

I don't know how long these Walmart prices will last, but this works for me at the present. Buying the NS Megamax at Healthwick.ca costs me $47.49 per bag of 12, or $3.96 Cdn each (about $2.92 USD). At that price, I'd soon be be out on the street with a cup.