www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:45 pm 
Admin

I personally don't care what a business sells as long as they have the products that I need at a good price.

I unfortunately think that it is more common now for a lot of the incontinent suppliers to have at least a couple things that the abdl group would buy.
Its just a business trying to get more customers.
That doesn't mean that I personally would go to them, I just over look what I don't like and search for the items that I need.
Im sure that there are a lot of suppliers that only have abdl items, but I just don't go to those sites.

I know that the main supplier for my cloth diapers, http://www.angelfluff.com now sells printed plastic pants and diapers.
For a long time they only had the plain white ones, but they have changed over the years. I know that they are only doing it for the business.
Im sure that Adam is just doing the same thing. Now if Adam started having a LOT of abdl items on their website, then I might have to go to a different supplier. That is my option.

I know that http://Amazon.com has a lot of the items that I need and they are all with free shipping.

Schoppy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:13 am 

When I first was forced to deal with incontinence, in my panic I discovered online a couple who, I later discovered, were AB/DL. Although I never saw myself in their hobby, I still owe them much. My attitude is much like Schoppy's. Live and let live. Their life style is not illegal, does not harm me, and may actually contribute to developing the market for incontinence supplies that will benefit us all.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:13 pm 

When I first began my IC "adventure", I found several very low traffic IC web sites and two very high traffic ABDL sites. I signed up for all and began asking questions. For the first few months, it was only the fetish folks who would answer my questions, and they were very helpful. I learned a lot about wearing diapers, keeping them hidden and changing in restrooms. These folks were far more accepting of my issues than my wife and doctor, and they were a comfort to me as I came to accept that I cannot trust my body any more.

To this day, I have no ill will towards this community and readily accept that there are people out there who are different than I am, and that's OK. The market is bigger because of them, and that gives us more variety and lower pricing. I see nothing wrong with that.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:12 pm 

Well said WetDad! Your story sounds exactly like mine except for the Wife and Doctor references who, in my case, are both supportive. And like you, I have no problem with the AB/DL group or companies that support them to a lesser or greater extent.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:42 pm 

Thanks Padded53. My doctor is now on my side, after trying his list of drugs and seeing how the side effects did me in, he has come to accept my management with diapers. My wife is still bothered from time to time, even though she now wears pads herself. In the Grand Scheme. it's very minor.