www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:31 pm 
Admin

What are some of the better companies that you have done business with?

Some of the ones that I have done business with and have nothing but great things to say about them.

1) XP Medical https://www.xpmedical.com/

2) Angel Fluff Diaper Company http://www.angelfluff.com/

3) North Shore Care Supply http://www.northshorecare.com/

I know there are more but thats 3 that I thought of real quick.

Schoppy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:56 pm 

The most I have used is Prevail and items from XP medical.

Previal had excellent customer service and when there products failed, I called them about it and had to send off samples from the case and they in turned sent me a whole case.

XP is quick to ship their items and they are decently priced .

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:12 pm 

Had good luck with Attends when their diapers were constantly ripping tapes off. I no longer wear the Attends breathable as the fit changed and I didn't care for them anymore, though they sent me a whole case after they determined the tapes were inferior.

Healthproductsforyou.com have been pretty good for buying diapers (usually get my Tenas from them)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:10 pm 

I don't know. Attends used to be one of the best and most dependable diapers out there. Except they kept cutting one corner after another. This is what led to their tape problems in the first place.

Making up for a few disgruntled customers doesn't make up for having caused the problem it in the first place.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:59 pm 

XP Medical has been my go-to place for many years now. I just ordered again this week, and can update you all on their latest "situation". First, they have a new website that some of you have noticed. It now has a new way to order online. This new system has some "quirks" that they are working through. It meant that while my order did go out the same day I ordered, I did not find out till 2 days and a phone call later. Also, their warehouse has moved from California to Arkansas. While this works great for many of you, it's not so good for those of us on the Left Coast. I used to get my diapers in two days, and now it takes four. Maybe more, since they have not arrived yet.

All that aside, they are still very helpful people and they offer great products at reasonable prices.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:20 pm 

Over the years I have used dmponline, North Shore, Angel Fluff, and, for their washable diapers, Adult Cloth Diaper. I am quite satisfied with all of them, and would recommend them to anyone who asked.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:40 pm 

In Europe I can really suggest saveexpress.de. They sell the products the cheapest and are very reliable. Even though I live in Belgium this is for me the best online shop I have used. What I can't understand is that those high-back plastic pants as sold by driwear.com are not available in Europe. I do prefer something less fashionable but more reliable...
Bob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:40 am 

I'll second the vote for saveexpress.de. I used them for many years when I lived in Germany, and continued using them after I moved to England.

If you are in the UK, try nappiesrus.co.uk. They carry a good mix of premium EU/US brands at very good prices.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:18 pm 

my main go to is xp. i just got an order from them today in fact. the a+ level 4 is my diaper of choice. you cant really beat the price.
and gary and nicholas have always been kind and helpful over the phone. i think there are other people working there now because last time i called a woman answered. she was nice as well. im happy they are growing and i like the new site. my last order was a breeze. i just hope nothing changes with the a+.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:55 pm 
Admin

For Canada, Agecomfort.ca has been the best, and cheapest for supplies. Well.ca, B4NS, and Amazon all good as well, but not as cheap. :-) Puffy