www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:16 am 

Yup, exactly. Bambino diapers do work, but only if you size them too small. The smaller diapers have a tighter fit (obviously), and that compensates for the gap. This also makes them fit more like underwear, and not a diaper.

I get some people like this smaller fit, but just me I prefer a diaper function over how it feels.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:46 am 

Bambinos are WAY too expensive to consider using. I have looked into all ab/dl diapers and the ONLY ones I have used are the ABU Preschool diaper. Any other disposable on the ab/do market is just too darn expensive

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:35 am 

Buying Tena Slips Maxi from Amazon in Germany. Deals are about 50% from list price.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:13 pm 

I have tried almost every product and finally recently found a good one. I use to feel like diapers were so bulky and cost too much. I saw something on Facebook for a new company called Hexa and Co, and they have changed my life. Their diapers aren't bulky and they cost half of what I was paying. You should give them a try if you want, although they only deliver in the US right now. Not sure where everyone is from, here is their link if you want to check them out: http://try.hexanow.com/11223344/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:34 pm 

Washington (or should I call you Been 44 from another site?), I sent you a PM about your post but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you have not seen it seeing some of our newer members seemed to be locked out of the messaging system.
You have already made your point on your website and link you have posted in EVERY post you have made. We get it! Please stop with the pushing the website. If you dont, I can only assume you are a salesman and I'll have to remove you.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Rope

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:09 am 

I wear ComfiDry 24/7 and sometimes Better Dry diapers that I buy from Healthwick in Oakville, Ontario.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:14 pm 

I've returned mostly to TENA. I would prefer Attends Slip for their neutral white colour and good fit, but they are hard to find for some reason. Maybe TENA just is the market leader and the retailers' choice. I also wear Slip Plus, Pants Plus, and the new Tena Pants Men Active Fit, which I've noticed is good enough for my sporting activities. Very unnoticeable and in dark blue color. Not the perfect product but decent.