Switch to full style
How do you deal with fecal incontinence?
Post a reply

Re: Accidents while asleep

Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:21 am

I'm sorry this is happening to You. I know how frustraiting that is. It does not happen to Me often. Bowel incontinence is the worst. I hope things are getting better for you.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:58 am

LucOllie wrote:This has been happening to me for the past few weeks. It feels like nightly. I’m not sure what has changed. I thought I had a good program where I was just getting minor leakage but a good movements on a schedule. I’m so frustrated and tired. Middle of the night changes are exhausting. I also need a new nighttime set up as the Abena’s haven’t contained them properly (legs and back). I’m so sick of buying new products and having nothing working long term. I also don’t want to be in plastic bloomer type pants and yet I feel like this is the best option as I can’t have this in my bed or changing out bed pads and sheets and PJs. I’m so sick of being embarrassed. So sick of all of this.

Even though I have accepted my urge incontinence and nighttime issues I feel the same as you. I have of late been wearing Pride by Dotty Diaper V2 with a booster, compression pants, a waterproof cover and one of the new fab Dotty Onesie Bodysuits this is working for me to contain what it needs to and gives me a good nights sleep without any need for changes. Hope this helps! The journey we find ourselves is often path marked take care!

Greenbank

Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:17 pm

Most of my full on bowel accidents from IBS happen while i am sleeping. During the day I have leakage which I manage with pull up style diapers. Sleeping is different. I still leak but sometimes I wake up as I am having a full on accident. So I wear a tab style diaper to bed every night. It's not every night maybe a few times a month but often enough to warrant the precaution.
Post a reply