Switch to full style
How do you deal with fecal incontinence?
Post a reply

Re: Faecal incontinence at school or work

Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:00 pm

Incontinence and school are somethings which are hard to deal with. I'm both bladder and bowel incontinent and now I'm in college, but in high school I had access to a handicap bathroom which our school had. It's important to speak with the school administrator/'s privately about your problem since bowel incontinence especially can be a major obstacle for you. I've had so many times where I have had bowel accidents during class, during presentations, speeches, I've been incontinent long enough to experience a lot..... The most important thing is change as soon as possible, avoiding rashes and infection is really important. If your both bladder and bowel incontinent it's more of a reason. It can be really hard to clean up if you had an accident while sitting down. This is why access to a better toilet is important.

Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:11 pm

Being aware of the nearest handicapped/family toilet at all times while you're on your usual haunts is a necessary skill.

Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:35 pm

I always try to find a handicapped bathroom to use when changing. It gives me more room to work. I've never been confronted by anyone who opposed to me doing so.
Post a reply