Switch to full style
Mentally and physically?
Post a reply

Just 1 more post.. serious question I cant wait on

Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:30 pm

Ok, heres one more post. But id rather ask this now than wait 40 more days. I am using my new fitted diaper from ecoable and I am so far very pleased. The diaper is comfortable, absorbs well and stays where I need it. it absorbed two small wetting and one major wetting without leaking underneath my spartan waterproof pants. However when I sat on my bed 2 times, both times urine pressed out of the diaper and got onto my bed :roll: Is press-out common with cloth? Does this mean I need to layer my diapers? Or does it mean I need a better diaper cover? How do you deal with press out when wearing cloth? Thanks!

Peace out!

Rob

Re: Just 1 more post.. serious question I cant wait on

Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:18 pm

Press out may mean that you needed more layers, or that the time to wash and change had arrived.

Re: Just 1 more post.. serious question I cant wait on

Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:51 pm

I don't often wear a every day disposable or a single cloth diaper for very long after wetting. I just wanted to see how much it could take. I guess I got my answer. I think i will try to add multiple layers if i plan on extended wear. When I saw the fit was just right for the fitted diaper, I ordered 4 more. They will be here tomorrow :)
Post a reply