www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:59 am 

Hey all!

Sorry for being AWOL.. life keeps me busy. Not much to report in terms of the incontinence, it's pretty much the same as its always been: dry days, days of having an infant's control, and everything in between. Hopefully soon I can get in touch with the new in-town urologist, just to consult about to make sure i am adequately emptying without catherization, or if i need to start cathing again. I don't care if i live in diapers forever, i just want to make sure i'm not retaining urine and causing damage to my kidneys. Despite buying an entire inventory of cloth products, it seems lately ive just used disposables. I guess the reason is that in the past month or so my bladder has been behaving itself and I didn't want ot be washing a bunch of dry diapers when i can just as easily throw away the unused diaper without doing too much laundry. My parents say that I'm doing way too much laundry as it is.. Anywhoo..

on a side note.. has anyone compared Confidry and Better Dry side by side? I have worn both, and they are roughly equal, but confidry have a bigger waisband. i recently decided to change it up and order a case of ConfiDry instead of better dry. Maybe one day I will order a bag of each and see how they compare in terms of confort wearability and absorbency. Until then, I will just keep on with life.
Peace out!
Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:50 am 

Welcome back. And, yes, life does become busy for us from time to time, not to mention that managing our incontinence adds to our chores.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:58 am 

I use the Better Dry and Dry 24/7 from time to time and in my somewhat limited experience they both seem to be generously cut (i.e. run large) and "fit" about the same. The only real difference I find is that the Better Dry diaper seems to get much bigger when wet, especially in front which can be a bit embarrassing.