www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:39 pm 

So, I went to Bay Cliff Health camp to work their one week adult camp, and one of the main reasons I did it was to be able to justify the trip to there to pick up diapers and booster pads that the camp was trying to get rid of. I now have a small inventory of adult smalls if anyone is in need.. just ask.. recipient must pay shipping. Anywhoo... My coworkers/friends are talking and i heard one of them say "We figured out a new way to smuggle cocaine-in adult briefs. No one would be suspicious of that." I know these folks well enough to know they were joking.. So, don't worry, no diaper cocaine smuggling going on at Bay Cliff.. I just thought you guys might find it funny.

Peace out!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:32 am 

Maybe the white powder was in fact baby powder? Pre-powdered diapers sounds like a GREAT idea!
Size small... What brand? My hips are 36 but a skinny backside so depending on the brand, I can sometimes wear a small.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:54 pm 

Ellyn,

They are Tranquility and Tena. I can't promise a lot however since I am intending some of them to go to a family in need. If it falls through Ill geve you what you want/need.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:58 pm 

No. it wasn't baby powder. These are not powdered briefs. They were probably just joking about how you could probably take the adult diaeprs out and put bags of cocaine in the package and seal it

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:28 pm 

Yeah, I got it. It was just my silly attempt at humor...
Think about it though! Pre-powdered diapers sound interesting! I don’t wear disposables exclusively but when I do, I like to use a little unscented power for comfort. I don’t usually use powder with cloth.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:52 pm 

Ellyn wrote:
Yeah, I got it. It was just my silly attempt at humor...
Think about it though! Pre-powdered diapers sound interesting! I don’t wear disposables exclusively but when I do, I like to use a little unscented power for comfort. I don’t usually use powder with cloth.

I usually don't bother with powder... I have a carpeted apartment and it would make a huge mess.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:31 pm 

Hi everybody,

This made me remember some things. First, some months ago I read on the news that two guys were caught in the Madrid airport when they tried to smuggle coke on adult diapers :shock: (without needing them of course), thing that disgusted me a lot because being disabled gives us some avantages in the controls before boarding and this kind of guys fucks us too. On other side, I used often my diaper wearing and disability to avoid police registering me in the street and that gives some kind of "inmunity" to keep some "ilegal" stuff safe (I mean weed and sometimes other drugs) but in that sense I don´t care because I am disabled with a 66% and I can show my certification so in that sense it´s not like them. Besides, I don´t do it to smuggle but to keep MY stuff that I BOUGHT away from that kind of stealing because that´s the way I see it. And please don´t think I´m a Junkie or a antisystem who hates police, but the laws doing drug use or sell a felony I believe are an intrusion on the very personal sphere, and also useless and counterproductive. It´s just an opinion but I ain´t no ignorant about it, I can tell you that :wink:

The second thing was that I saw in one of those programs of airports a guy that carried cocaine hided in adult diapers that he wasn´t wearing, inside his baggage. So, as you can see, it isn´t so strange as it could seem at first sight. So maybe the commentaries of your mates weren´t that misled. :roll:

Regards from Spain!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:57 pm 

Lord Duque wrote:
Hi everybody,

This made me remember some things. First, some months ago I read on the news that two guys were caught in the Madrid airport when they tried to smuggle coke on adult diapers :shock: (without needing them of course), thing that disgusted me a lot because being disabled gives us some avantages in the controls before boarding and this kind of guys fucks us too. On other side, I used often my diaper wearing and disability to avoid police registering me in the street and that gives some kind of "inmunity" to keep some "ilegal" stuff safe (I mean weed and sometimes other drugs) but in that sense I don´t care because I am disabled with a 66% and I can show my certification so in that sense it´s not like them. Besides, I don´t do it to smuggle but to keep MY stuff that I BOUGHT away from that kind of stealing because that´s the way I see it. And please don´t think I´m a Junkie or a antisystem who hates police, but the laws doing drug use or sell a felony I believe are an intrusion on the very personal sphere, and also useless and counterproductive. It´s just an opinion but I ain´t no ignorant about it, I can tell you that :wink:

The second thing was that I saw in one of those programs of airports a guy that carried cocaine hided in adult diapers that he wasn´t wearing, inside his baggage. So, as you can see, it isn´t so strange as it could seem at first sight. So maybe the commentaries of your mates weren´t that misled. :roll:

Regards from Spain!

Oh that is too funny! I will have to let them know when I see them next!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:58 pm 

It can be a bit embarassing, but it´s quite effective, I can tell u that for my personal experience. :lol: :lol: . U have to play the advantages that incontinence gives u, not just think about the disadvantages!

Ciao beloved people! Until next time :wink: