Switch to full style
Mentally and physically?
Post a reply

Re: diaper covers

Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:09 am

HumanFly wrote:
Ellyn wrote:Also, you may want to try the urethane pants from LLMedico.com. They are roomy, thin, flexible, very comfortable, and extremely durable. Only negative is the noise. With a concealer, I found that there’s no issues

Not sure they're available here in the UK. I use the rubber and plastic covers from Drylife (some are made by Kins, others I'm not sure about). I was talking more about getting them to fit in the pants rather than concealing them from view; I only use cloth in bed right now. When I tried using two prefolds, they hardly fit in the pants and they are more than adequate for the disposable plus cloth pull-up arrangement I've been using to prevent night-time leaks.

And yes, it's difficult for us men even finding trousers that fit comfortably over a diaper, as well as concealing it. Being able to wear a skirt would be much more convenient; I saw a dress advertised that would be ideal for this (I'm referring to the pinafore dresses on this page): https://www.rosablue.com/countrywear

Thanks for your help.

Last bumped by GabeG25 on Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:09 am.
Post a reply