www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 9:20 am 

I bought what is essentially an All in 2 diaper for adults that has been dubbed a pullup because its a looser fit at the wasit allowing for easy pulling up and down the diaper. Even wit this handy for toileting feature, wehn the diaper is pulled up, the leg gathers seal really well at the legs. I feel secure without feeling like im being "strangled" by a too tigth diaper. Even when i wore my pcokets on the looser settings when i could ft them i always felt like it was tight. I needed it to be tight in order for it to not gap at the legs. But the pullup diaper found here: https://ecoable.net/pull-up-cloth-diape ... nd-adults/ fits like underwaer. The snapping syestem is rather uncoventtionak with the bottom snaps on the wings and the top snaps on the front, but it it still easy to put on and very comfotable. since it is not an AIO, the elements can be seperated to be washed thoroughly without compromising PUL shell life too much. I bough one pullup to try and was so impressed I immediately ordered more. I have a small inventory of pullups plus diaper covers coming to me. The diaper covers i will stuff with gauze flats and top with the charcoal bamboo inserts to assure the stay dry liner is next to my skin. I've been wanting to get back into cloth for a long time, but was waiting to see if I could lose weight to fit into diapers i bought years ago. I only became open to the idea of investing in larger size diapers when i read that your hip size increases with age naturally. Last time i checked my hip size is at a 44, and i think it might stay that way no matter what my gut says. I teend to ccarry weight in my belly not my hips. but we shall see. Weight loss is gradual so i can invest in smaller sizes one at a time if need be.

Any way I strongly recommend trying them. The company even has a 30 day trial program for certian unbundled products like their diaper cover without inserts and their cloth pullup without inserts. you can return them for store credit within 30 days even if you have washed and worn it. You really have nothing to lose!
Peace out!

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 7:53 am 

I too use the Ecoable products for my cloth diapering needs. I find them comfortable on the skin with the liner they sell and they protect very well. The owner of the company is very interested in providing good reusable solutions and the quality of the covers and inserts is excellent. I also use disposables depending on the situation and how long I might be away from home. Her system is very flexible, allowing me to use it with other more traditional cloth diapers I already own. I use MegaMax for those.