www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:57 am 

Oh i absolutely LOVE it when my bladder goes haywire AND i have a burning sensation when i urinate, don't you? Yeah, sometimes when I cath, i guess I don't put on enough lubricant and sometimes the urethra is irritated, resulting in a burning sensation. This gets worse when my bladder decides to empty multiple times at random without warning.. like it is now, or at least it was a little bit ago. SIGH. It's days like this that really bring out the THIS F#%#KING sucks factor of incontinence. Thankfully they are few and far in between. Most days i have one or two episodes and my urethra isn't usually irritated.

Quite honestly, overall, i feel fortunate my incontinence is not worse than it is. My heart goes out to you all with complete control loss. If it were that severe, id be banging down the door of my urologist's office to get SOME relief. Them AB/DLs who say they wanna be incontinent will be changing their tune if they had to stick a tube up their urethra and forget to put lube on it and then spontaneously urinate. Oh, and diaper rash.. id love to see them deal with a scorching red scrotum(if they are men).

Peace out!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:39 am 

Damn, I'm sorry bro :(

Marcus Aurelius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:15 pm 

There are no substitutes for cleanliness and lots and lots of lube when you use a Foley frequently. Here are a hope and a prayer that you will recover quickly, with no residual infection.