Switch to full style
Mentally and physically?
Post a reply

My new thongs! (Just kidding.. but they do look like thongs)

Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:00 pm

Just thought id tell y'all about an AWESOME AWESOME product I just bought at Happy Endings Eco DIapers. I don't have this color diaper.. but i do have several of the print.. https://happyendingsecodiapers.com/teen ... iaperwhite

As you can see, they are pullups, but with the strap instead of a regular pullup type side, they look and feel thongish. If youre skinny enough, you can forgo the snap straps, and just snap them together for a snugger fit. Im not skinny enouhg for that. They fit well on me, don't leak(other than when i was sitting/laying down on the floor.. any diaper might leak under that circumstance) And whats really AWESOme is that they are AI2. Each diaper you buy comes with a snap in insert. You can also add inserts into the pocket. whats really awesome is you don't have to change the diaper.. just change the snap in.. with a new snap in all the wetness is gone.. the inserts will be wet, but they don't come in contanct with your skin. I wore 3 inserts with a snap in on a diaper one evening, and had several wettings. I changed the snap in insert 3 times getting at least 2 or 3 good wettings each before the diaper starrted feeling damp on the legs and needed to be changed. This saves on laundry..and means i dont need as may diapers for my inventory. Take a look, and give them a try. You won't be disappointed!

Peace out!
Rob
Post a reply