Switch to full style
Mentally and physically?
Post a reply

A new site I found- Harper Health (www.ShopHarperHealth.com)

Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:20 pm

Hi Everyone,

As some of you know from my prior posts, I have been working to explore solutions to the problems we face in buying incontinence products online. I posted this on another forum and wanted to share it with folks here as well. I was referred by a friend to Harper Health (www.ShopHarperHealth.com), a site dedicated to incontinence products that I had not seen in the past.

The site has big discounts (up to 25% off retail) and the cheapest prices I've seen on the web. I ordered my products from there last week and it was quite easy to use. Also, they've got a pretty wide selection of products.

Anyways, I figured I'd share and would encourage others to take a look. Hope its helpful and I'd be interested to hear others' thoughts. I'll continue to post new information or sites that I come across as I continue doing research.

Best,
Barbara

Re: A new site I found- Harper Health (www.ShopHarperHealth.

Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:33 am

Howdy Barbara

Thanks for posting the link.
Do you work for them?

Schoppy

Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:16 pm

Hi Schoppy -

Thanks for asking, but no I have no affiliation to this site. I came across it for the first time last week and thought it was interesting.

Kind Regards,
Barbara

Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:02 pm

is this company here in the USA i just tried to message them and it did not work and can not find a phone number to call them

Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:10 am

mattwp wrote:is this company here in the USA i just tried to message them and it did not work and can not find a phone number to call them

Clipped from the "contact us" page:
For additional support, you can email us at help@shopharperhealth.com or call us at 1-855-HARPER-1.

Like you, I feel a little bit creeped out by their web site being so impersonal. I am not impressed by their idea of "maximum absorbency" either.
Post a reply