www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:02 pm 

Yeah, thats my nickname for Nuro.. acupunture, because it invovles a neeedle in the foot..Frankenstien b ecause they are using electricity.. and when they set it to two.. i was in agony and my foot was alive :P I thought I was improving.. but not yet.. they say most impovement is between 4 and 6 weeks.

Another funny joke for ya.. I noticed in the waiting room at my urology appt they have a coffee pot.. Since coffee is a bladder irritant.. isn't that in some ways defeating the purpose of the visits? :P

Peace out, and happy belated Independence Day!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:05 pm 

An ironic component of urinary incontinence is an unreliability as to performing when required. Simple and clever solution to the problem, and it probably helps for shy bladders, too!

W.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:16 pm 

Coffee in the urology waiting room? Looks as though they want to drum up more business.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:29 pm 

Caffeine increases urine production. I think the doctor's office provides coffee to fill those bladders and expeditiously move the appointments along. In their area of medical specialty, they're not concerned with whatever adverse effects caffeine in a cup or two of coffee might cause, and if the coffee's decaf, the water alone will create the desired result.

W.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:21 pm 

Wetters wrote:
Caffeine increases urine production. I think the doctor's office provides coffee to fill those bladders and expeditiously move the appointments along. In their area of medical specialty, they're not concerned with whatever adverse effects caffeine in a cup or two of coffee might cause, and if the coffee's decaf, the water alone will create the desired result.

W.

Its a JOKE!!!!! Don't overanalyze it!!

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II