www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:02 pm 

Call me crazy, but im giving mens liberty another shot/ Why?It has to do with learning more about the different nuances. like for the first day, it may require up to 3 applications to get through, the fact that i now work from home, and the fact that my incontinece is getting heavy and i dont feel like burning through a bunch of diapers. Heck, if i find the mens liberty unsatisfactoryi i might even opt to try Afex, since now a great deal of my time at work is spent sitting in front of a computer. Certianly couldnt hurt.. and unlike mens liberty i don;t shoot myself i nthe foot if i start usig diapers again. Defintely worth a try.

oh an my Confidrys came! Yay! now i dont hae to burn thru a bunch of tranquility.
Peace out!

Liberty lasted all of 30 minutes.. the problem? I didn't cover the gap between the petals with the faceplate seal.. I could have used masking tape but not sure how that would stand up to being wet.. and I don't like the idea of tape on my penis. I guess im not suproiese.. so it looks like if i want a viable alternative to diapers at home while working, afex or mcguire urinal are looking better.
Peace out!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:41 pm 

Here's hoping you find a solution that works for your situation!

Marcus Aurelius