Switch to full style
Mentally and physically?
Post a reply

Love that dry diaper feeling after gettin soaked

Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:25 am

So this morning I had a deluge and then later a smaller wetting.. put on a new tranquility..and am just now reminded how good it feels to be in a dry diaper.. its a mental boost for sure..

Hope the rest of you enjoy the new dry diaper sensation as much as I do! Thoughts and expressions on what this means to you?

Peace out!

Rob

Re: Love that dry diaper feeling after gettin soaked

Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:33 am

Although I too love the feeling of being clean and having a nice dry diaper on, during the removing and putting on process there are some mixed emotions. Taking off my wet diaper and cleaning up is of course just a chore. And even though I know putting on a dry diaper will be a great feeling, the mere act of taping on a new one just screams you are incontinent, and that's a bummer! Fortunately these days I'm quickly over that and that clean and dry feeling takes me back to the pre-IC days and lets me forget about my condition for a while. Especially so if I'm wearing protection that's not too thick.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:42 pm

To be honest, I try not to think of it too much!

Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:49 pm

Porkchop wrote:To be honest, I try not to think of it too much!

So true Porkchop, I have to say that I rarely give my diapers a second thought except when it's time to change.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:08 pm

I'd rather be in dry underwear

Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:29 pm

justej wrote:I'd rather be in dry underwear

ME TOO!!!

Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:12 am

Me 3...but there ain't no way in hades im wearing undies unless i can keep them dry.. and I can't.. none of us can or we wouldn't be here. (I'm going on the assumption that most if not all of us need some sort of protection, whether it be a full diaper, pullup undergarment etc)
Post a reply