www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:27 pm 

I have severe OAB due to Tarlov cysts on my s3 sacral nerve and since 1987 have used adult diapers to manage my incontinence. My current preference is Confidry and pull-on plastic pants during the day and Confidry with a booster pad and plastic pants at night. This has worked very well for me, but I'm always open to try something new. I checked the price on XP Medical for the Rearz overnight diapers, and they are twice the price of the Confidry. Seems awfully high. Could this be because the Rearz appear to be an ABDL product? Too pricey for me.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:54 am 

The potential issue I see you having with any diapers is compression leaking. This is literally the only issue I have had with Confidry. Yes, I may feel full and have to waddle a bit while walking when near capacity, but I have never leaked without sitting and compressing the padding. Sadly this has happened most often while driving home from a long day at work where I can't change myself.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:24 am 

I find the Betterdry diapers to be more absorbant (faster absorption) then the confidry 24/7’s I sleep on my side and the Betterdry seems to work better but does not wick as well as the 24/7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:59 am 

Concerning wicking ability for the super premium diapers I would rate Northshore Supreme best, then ComfiDry 24/7 and finally Better Dry/Crinkles.