www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:50 am 

Hey all,
Just a quick heads up that the sizing given on seni Quattro is not accurate. They have medium staring at 30 and ending at 43. I am a 43 waist and I can't even tape them on. Also, despite size regular being listed being between 40 and 50 it's only 2 inches wider than the medium. When I requested a replacement bag or two of the seni because they screwed up and sent the wrong size I requested that they send size regular because there is one more diaper per bag. Trust me, unless you are just a few inches bigger and between sizes es you're better off sticking with size large. That is what I plan to do next time I order seni. Which honestly speaking wont be for a while. I prefer the features and unbeatable case quantity per price of Confidry

Peace out ✌️!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:22 am 

The Seni Quatro is my primary disposable diaper, and I have found the same thing. I have a size 48 waist. The sizing charts indicate that I "short be" able to wear either a Large or an Extra Large. However, the Large is too small. The Extra Large fits perfectly, even though I'm at the lower end of the size range.