www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:15 am 

Hello my friends,

This is defietly a way that i am dealing with my incontinence..helping others in the same boat by starting a non profit..an online diaper bank for youth teen adults, offering cloth and disposables for anyone who needs them, either low income incontinent individuals who are otherwise healthy, or special needs individuals who are incontinent regardless of income. Anyone who has a facebook account and wishes to be informed of the going ons is welcome to join the Facebook group. Be assured that absolutely nothing about the group membership identifies you or your loved ones as incontienent individuals. I am adding all my friends to the group, to spread awareness and potential donation opportunity as wide as possible. you can find the group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/748556261992663/ Absolutely anyone interested is more than welcome to join. For those of you wishing to become recipients, and those of you not wanting to join the public group but want to be informed of our progress and how we are serving may visit our official facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/DIGNDY/ the name of the non profit is DIGNDY, and is a compression of Diapers Given to the Needy, and is pronounced like dignity. Credit to my friend Ben Talarico for the name. Thank you for your interest and support in advance! We are working on gaining 501(c)3 status, so all controbutions to the cause, whether financial or in-kind will be potentially tax deductible. When my freind has the offical website up and running I will share that as well.

Peace out!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II