www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:17 am 

Hi all,

Just felt like posting something. I hope this post finds everyone well. I thought id share my recent experinces with Confidry. Their personal track record with me was a bit shaky in the past with tabs not sticking and leaks, but i thought id give them a second chance since they are more economical than Abena, since i can get a case of 72 for 113. Thankfully, i havent had too many issues. They have performed well, tabs have stayed in place, and i havent had many leaks. I think i had one but no one noticed. The other day, I went kayaking with my siblings, and dumped my kayak.. and ended up in the drink.. and yes, i was wearing a ConfiDry.. when i got to the bathroom and took it off.. it was swollen like a jelly fish. LOL. I didn't have a sparer one with me so I had to go commando for a short while.. thankfully no incidences happend without protection on. I am having a ball with my family, especially with my 5 year old niece and 2 year old nephew. :D Happy thanksgiving all!

Peace out!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:06 pm 

You probably don't need that much absorbency for a kayak trip. It's not all the unusual for paddlers to pee in the boat, and rinse it later.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:05 pm 

MSUSpartan,

I was wearing Confidry for the entire vacation.. I didn't have any other diapers with me.. so if i wasnt wearing a ConfiDry, id be unprotected.

Peace out!

Rob

"THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!" - Captain Picard from Chain of Command, Part II