www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:52 am 

I just got some of these diapers.
They really hold a lot and I haven't had one leak yet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:39 am 

Seni Quatro arguably may be the best breathable diaper available in the U.S. They stretch considerably less than the others I have tried.

--John

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:42 am 

Plastic backed diapers make me break out. I really think this product works well. The tapes could be better. that that's true with most products!
Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:14 pm 

These are the best cloth-backed disposable diapers I've used. They take my heaviest wettings, as they have a quick absorption rate (I have urge urinary incontinence characterized by very heavy flooding). I've never had a leak into my diaper covers (I wear GaryWear PUL pants) even when the diaper is very wet. Odor control is good. The padding stays together quite well, better than the padding in Abena plastic-backed diapers. I agree with John in that they do not stretch as much as other cloth-backed brands. I have not experienced any skin issues while wearing them.

Seni Super Quatro are my "go to" diaper when I wear disposables. (I wear cloth diapers most of the time, but disposables are definitely more convenient when I'm on the road.)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:19 pm 

I have been using the Seni SuperPlus for a year now and I find them to be almost perfect. I just got my first case of Quattros and I'm not impressed so far. Yes, they hold a lot more, but that is a two edged sword. All that extra weight makes them clump up more because of the greater influence of gravity. Definitely better at night though.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:56 pm 

I put a pant over it. It helps hold the diaper in place better. It does hold a lot. I like it better than the Dry 24/7 That was just to bulky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:19 pm 

I have them in the rotation for bedwettting. They are crazy absorbent but I do prefer plastic backed diapers.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:21 pm 

That are the best disposable diaper out there, for all around performance. I have been using them as a daytime diaper for about 3-4 years. They really make incontinence a non issue. They are soft and comfortable. They have excellent absorbency, and lock moisture away.