www.incontinentsupport.org

Support for dealing with incontinence
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Post subject: New to the world
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:08 pm 

Hi guys and gals,
I was hoping to get someone with roughly the same thing I'm going through to let me vent to them. I have been told I have OAB and urge incont. I have been having the urge thing for a few years but managed it fine with running to the bathroom all the time. Well it it started getting out of have with wetting the bed almost a year ago and now I am having daytime accidents at work. They are not a lot but out of fear I am wearing some sort of protection full time at work because I don't want anyone to find out. I have a odd schedual with work and I am there for long periods of time and even sleep there.
I have an apointment for my first cycoscopy in three days and I am scared to death. I'm worried about it hurting alot, about it making things worse and most of all that they will tell me there is nothing I can do or worse they don't know what is going on.
Please any input would be nice.
Thanks

Post subject: New to the world
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:08 pm 

Hi guys and gals,
I was hoping to get someone with roughly the same thing I'm going through to let me vent to them. I have been told I have OAB and urge incont. I have been having the urge thing for a few years but managed it fine with running to the bathroom all the time. Well it it started getting out of have with wetting the bed almost a year ago and now I am having daytime accidents at work. They are not a lot but out of fear I am wearing some sort of protection full time at work because I don't want anyone to find out. I have a odd schedual with work and I am there for long periods of time and even sleep there.
I have an apointment for my first cycoscopy in three days and I am scared to death. I'm worried about it hurting alot, about it making things worse and most of all that they will tell me there is nothing I can do or worse they don't know what is going on.
Please any input would be nice.
Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:24 pm 

Rope guy,
Thanks for your first post and welcome to the forum! First, you made the right decession in seeing your doctor. You really don't need to fear the visit. Sure, it's OK to be nervous, but the doc is there to help you. I don't believe the procedure you mentioned is painfull at all. I had it done and don't remember it being a proble. It'll take a couple of visits, but I'm sure your doctor will put you on the right track. All the members here at this forum are willing to listen and help! ....Paul Martin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:37 am 

Howdy all just wanted to let you know Jane and Berry are doing great. Know one has been doing much of anything after work these days. We are insane nuts around here :shock: Berry along with the others has been working 12-14 hours a day along with the rest of us. We are running 2-3 weeks behind right now. Berry is starting to enter into our intersactum. My that doesn't sound right does it. Well what I mean is he is starting to spend more time with us on weekends and at night. Of course this is with Jane. Jane and him are really starting to bond together. I can tell you there are many men who could take lessons from Berry on how to handle yourself with a women. and or how to take care of a women. He is really a blessing. I was telling my husband we should have got to know him better a while back. He is a joy to have around. But who knew?

Anyway I'm off to bed good night :D ............................Sandy :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:26 am 

Well it happen berry now knows about the diapers. He found out the worst way possible Jane had a major leak in Berry's car. They stopped in Sunday night. I heard Jane come in go into the spare bedroom and then the bathroom. She was in the bathroom sobbing. I went to see what was going on. She was sitting on the edge of the tub with her pants off they were in a heap and it was easy to see what had happen. As she was crying she kept saying no no no this can't be happening, He's not going to want me now :cry:

Mean while my husband is out talking to Berry. Berry was very concerned about what had happen. Berry and my husband came inside Berry was trying to talk to Jane outside of the bathroom. I'm still in there I told them just wait we will be out in a bit. I told Jane it looks like the time has come to tell him. Jane is still crying. I told her if I'm any judge of character he's not going to care one bit. He's all for you diapers are not going to be the end for him. Well I'm being paged sorry I'll tell you more later Got to go................................Sandy :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:47 am 

Sandy wrote:
Well it happen berry now knows about the diapers. He found out the worst way possible Jane had a major leak in Berry's car. They stopped in Sunday night. I heard Jane come in go into the spare bedroom and then the bathroom. She was in the bathroom sobbing. I went to see what was going on. She was sitting on the edge of the tub with her pants off they were in a heap and it was easy to see what had happen. As she was crying she kept saying no no no this can't be happening, He's not going to want me now :cry:

Oh, no!

If he's a guy worth having, it won't matter to him. If he loves her, this is his opportunity to show it.

Kendal

Post subject: Jane's accident
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:22 pm 

Sandy,
I was wondering how this was going to play out with Jane's new boyfriend. My heart goes out to Jane. But Kendall is right. If Berry really cares about Jane, he'll accept her as she is.
I just hate he had to find out with Jane having an accident in his car.
Jane will eventually get over this, but there's atleast one silver lining in this. Berry now knows and Jane can put that event out of her mind.
Sandy, keep us up to date how it all works out. .....Paul Martin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:12 am 

Ok I'm back
Anyway I got Jane settled down She got changed got some dry pants on I have to tell you she had drank one of those super size cokes at a taco place and that must have went straight through her :roll: I asked her if she thought about changing before coming home. They were abut 35 min. away. She said well I really wasn't that wet. (many of us have been there) Jane said they were around 10 min. away when the urge came on and I started feeling it leaking out. I tried to stay calm but it started coming out stronger and I couldn't stop it. "Sandy" she said I couldn't help myself I could help it. there was nothing I could do nothing :cry: :cry: Well now i'm hugging her like she's my little sister I have to tell you I had a tear in my eye as well. I know I've been there it brought back memories for me also.

Rats! Jane is paging me out to the shop Sorry :wink: ...................Sandy :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:45 pm 

OK lets try this again. I don't have lots of time. Anyway I got Jane settled down she got changed. The men are in the living room. Jane comes out red in the face She couldn't even look at Berry. My husband said he filled berry in on what was up. Berry said I had a feeling there was something up with you and a possible bladder issue along time ago. But hey I don't care it's you I like and want. The fact that you wear protection doesn't mean anything. Just be truthful with me he said. (I'm thinking WOW) So we all sat around for what must have been two hours at least. I explained my condition along with Jane and hers. Berry started chuckling and said SO those times you dumped a drink in your lap was when you actually had an accident? :roll: Ya Ya Ya I said that's it! Berry laughed and said that's clever. Jane said yep it's not that clever when she does it to you at a restaurant in the middle of winter :shock: :lol: So we told him that story. After it was all done with My husband said now your are officially in our inter sanctum. So now all we ask is you to keep silent about the girls condition. He said well of course! And I said Yep now you know to much we will have to shoot you and feed your body to the pigs down the road :lol: We all had a good laugh and that's where it ended.

Sorry it took so long. This was a short version but it hit the high points
................Sandy :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:17 am 

Sandy,
The way Berry was described in all your post, I figured he would be the understanding type. I'm happy to hear all of yoy could laugh after the episode was all over. Now Jane can get going with her relationship with Berry with out having to worry about how he would react when he finally found out about her incontinence. You did good with your support to her, Sandy.
Keep us up to date how it all goes. .....Paul Martin

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 307 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next